Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ty's Turns 3!


Ok, I promise I won't post each grandkid's
birthday. . . . but you can RARELY get
a picture of Ty - he just won't sit still for
it! So I thought I'd share a few rare
pictures of him.


Just sitting in a bucket . . .being happy!

The red car in his hand was actually
brought for Dax - but Ty didn't really
care about anything else EXCEPT the
red car. Dax was such a good sharer.

Big brother Dax wanted to open the
presents so badley. Garrett and Stacey
kept telling him no, but then Ty was
totally uninterested so Dax got to
open them after all.

Ty Topham Heit - 3 years old,
August 6, 2008 - notice the red car!

4 comments:

Jami West said...

Those boys are so cute! They have so much Heit in them =)

Braden and Jodee said...

Okay, have I always spelled Stacey's name wrong? Oops!!! I thought it was Stacy. Happy Birthday to Ty! I can't believe he is 3! Geez, where does the time go.

Unknown said...

They are too cute! I won't mind if you post all your grandchildren's birthdays, I promise :)

Mike and Sundee Davis said...

Ty is adorable! That bucket picture could be in a magazine...he is so cute. But seriously mom, get your name spelling in line, you're confusing Jodee! It's S-T-A-C-Y. No E. hehe