Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas 08


I did the 12 days of Christmas for my
three grandsons. It was so fun. I mailed
alot of the gifts and drove some over to
their houses and knocked and ran! This is
Ashton (Adam and Charla's son) with his
12th gift - a nativity.

We got Dale a new kitty for Christmas!
Sundee and Mike got her in Vegas and
brought her up (along with their new cat)!

Dale's other cat died recently and so
he was very happy to get a new "kitty"!
She's so pretty!

We gave him the cat on Christmas Eve
so he wouldn't hear any meowing and know
what was going on! We surprised him good!

1 comment:

Jami West said...

Just so you know, I'm going to leave a comment on every post =) That is so cute that you did the 12 days for your grandsons! And I love the new kitty. What a nice surprise for Uncle Dale!