Friday, May 15, 2009

Morgan (Grad's Dance and Birthday)

So Morgan turned Sweet 16 on May 7th. For her birthday I took her to the Olive Garden for dinner...........
We had lots of fun. Morgan got a "fruity" drink.

After a huge dinner of cheesey raviolis, Morgan wanted dessert, so we got these
delicious donuts that you dunk in even more delicious chocolate donut frosting.
They brought it with a candle and then sang to her. Awww!

But THEN, the real fun started. Morgan had previously seen this really cute guy and kept telling me how cute he was. I couldn't see him, but I could tell where her was sitting. So after our dinner, I told Morgan that I needed to go to the bathroom but I really walked over to his table. He was there with his mom and dad and family. I said "excuse me, but how outgoing do you think this young man is?" They said that he was pretty outgoing - but he looked pretty shy! Anyway, I said "I have my daughter over here and it's her 16th birthday and I need a really hot guy to come over and take a picture with her." He said sure. Then I said, well ok, come on and he said "NOW?" He was so darling about it. He sat right down by her and put his arm around her. His name was Jason......
This is her reaction to me bringing him over!!!
This is the hunk Jason! Sweet dreams, Morgan.

Then we went to Tuachan and saw Brian Reagan (a comedian). It was so funny!

When we got home at about 11:00 pm Tiara had hung this cute sign for Morgan - it says Happy Birthday! I got her the flowers earlier that morning when I took her whole Mohey group homemade cinnamon rolls at 6 AM!

That Saturday Morgan went to the Graduation dance with Chase.......He did pretty good at getting a matching tie, huh?
That's my Morgan! Love you sweetie and Happy 16th!

8 comments:

Mike and Sundee Davis said...

So cute! That looks like it was a blast. Morgan looks so cute and like she's having a blast in all the pictures. LOVE it.

Braden and Jodee said...

I'm glad Morgan's birthday turned out so great! She looks super cute in that dress, hottie, hottie!

Cristina said...

Fun! How funny you go the guy to come over and take a picture with her...lol

Jami West said...

You crack me up Aunt Jo!!! You're such a good mom! Morgan is looking so grown up and way too hot to be 16. Holy Moly! And just checking, but did you make sure to ask for a VIRGIN fruity drink?? Just making sure. I don't want your innocence to rub off on sweet Morgan for crying out loud!

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is 16 already! Isn't she like 6 still? She is a cutie!

Cedar Music Store & Studio said...

Ahahah... Jami's comment has me rolling right now.

Braden and Jodee said...

Oops... That was me on the last comment there. I guess I was signed in to the store blog!

Garrett & Stacy Heit said...

Morgan looks so pretty I'm still a bit in shock that she is 16 now.