Friday, September 12, 2008

My turn?


Well, now that she's over two weeks old,
I thought I should put some pictures of
our first granddaughter on my blog!
Yea, I know that picture is sideways,
but, I'm old, what can I say!! But that
was Brighton at her first doctor's appt.
I kept her happy and sleeping.

I know she kind of looks like she's in pain,
but I love this picture cause she's only
2 days old and she lifted her head up for
so long and had such big eyes!

Don't be confused, this is Sundee holding
Brighton. Sundee came with me to help
Jodee for a week. It was so much fun!
But mostly Sundee just wanted to
"play" with Brighton. . . . .no, actually
she was a big help and even got up in
the middle of the night with her
a couple of times.

"Grandma, can't I please go home with you?"

Leaving Brighton was really hard, but
leaving my daughter was even harder!
I cried all the way home. But Jodee and
Braden are great parents - it was so much
fun to see them with their daughter.
I miss you guys!!! Can't wait till Christmas.

1 comment:

Jami West said...

I LOVE all the pictures! She is a really cute baby! I totally cried my eyes out when my mom left =(