Thursday, September 18, 2008

Weight Watcher Update #2

Ok, so I did take a picture at WW last night of myself and my friend, Myra holding our cute little keychains (for losing 10%) and our cute little charm for losing 25 pounds! BUT, I can't seem to download it -- so nevermind. We are thinner, obviously, but I don't think it shows up too good with a camera yet anyway. So, Myra has lost 29 and I have lost 28! I feel great but know that there is still a long road to go. But that's ok because I'm not on a tight time schedule - next fall is my ultimate goal and I'm changing for life not just for a period of time. I'm eating healthier and drinking tons more water than I used to. So, for anyone else working on losing weight - keep it up! I'm right there with ya!

6 comments:

Mel said...

congratulations aunt jolene! way to go!

Unknown said...

Yeah for you! Keep up the hard work!

Braden and Jodee said...

Great job Mom! I'm so excited that we can do this together (somewhat) :)

Kelli said...

I am so excited for you! 28 pounds is a huge accomplishment!

Jami West said...

Holy cow woman! That is awesome! Keep up the great work! I think it's terrific that you're doing if for life. I'm in the same boat. I hate fad diets when you just gain back even more. It's nice to find what works for you and your body type and make it a lifestyle. You do look great. I totally notice the change in the pictures of you and sweet little Brighton.

Pattilou said...

Great Going!!! When I weighed in on Monday I was shocked at how far over the 200 lbs I had strayed. Now 200 was the bridge I would never cross--and here I am even more than that. Now knowing that I was once at weight watchers goal tells you how much I have to lose. But for now, I'll just do it in 10% increments!! I too, want that 10% goal. I'm weighing and measuring food and have hubby keeping his own chart too. You inspired me to get a load off. Thanks!