Friday, October 10, 2008

Weight Watcher Update #3

So, last Wednesday at WW I had lost 4.6 pounds! That's a total of just over 35 pounds. Myra is right there with me and Vicki hit her 20 pound mark. Ok, still no picture, but soon! I've bought pants that are NOT plus size! Woohoo! However, to put this all in perspective, when I weighed in last Wednesday, I weighed EXACTLY what I weighed when I was 9 months pregnant with Garrett. Sad, huh? It's ok, though, I'm still losing and I feel and look better. That's what counts, right? Oh, also, I got a new calling as counselor in the Primary Presidency. Myra is the president! So when we have meetings we can for sure have healthy treats - right? Wish me luck with all those little kids!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun is that! How do you still remember how much you weighed when you were pregnant with Garrett? That's a good memory. I can't remember how much I weighed yesterday. Keep up the good work! See you in Novmeber! ps. feel free to have your girls come trick or treating in my safe neighborhood...long beach is a little scary I know.

Jami West said...

That's AWESOME Aunt Jo! You're my hero!! I can't wait to see you! And yes... feeling great is what is important. I don't care what size I wear nearly as much as I care how I feel and how I think I look. Oh.. and curves are awesome! Skinny is so not in. Curves are what is sexy! I love my big butt and so does John. That's all that matters.

Braden and Jodee said...

Wahoo for exiting plus sizing and wahoo for your new calling! I kind of miss mine :(