Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged??

Ok, so I guess Jodee has "tagged" me and now I have to list 6 of my quirks. I hope I've got this right. Here goes:

#1 I can't stand anything uneven. Pictures on the wall, spaces in something I'm typing. Rugs have to line up with the counter, etc.

#2 I don't know if this is a quirk as much as a personality trait, but I can't stand to be "told" what to do. Even if it's something I want to do, if someone tells me I have to, then forget it!

#3 I count things. Anything. I just find myself counting things all the time.

#4 I can't stand to think of "eternity" and things going on forever. It's gives me the "willies". I'm getting them right now just talking about it.......

#5 You can ask my kids and they'll confirm this one. I cannot stand my nose to be touched. If any of my kids ever did, they got in so much trouble!!

#6 I totally can't stand my fingernails grown out at all. I have to trim them constantly - that's kind of a new thing, I used to like to grow them out, but now it makes me feel grimy.

Ok, Jodee, hope you're happy.

5 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

I am happy and totally do the counting thing too...only when I have a lot going on. I think it's stressed related.

Kelli said...

Wow, we have very similar quirks! Things being evenly lined up, and counting things are totally right up my alley!!
*ps...we need to see a picture of the skinny winny Aunt Jolene :)

Unknown said...

So I saw a picture of you on Jami's blog...you look amazing...so post a pic on your blog!

Jami West said...

I agree with Kara! =) That's funny about the quirks. I count too. It's a weird thing!

Mike and Sundee Davis said...

MADRE.
Post-a-picture-of-yourself.
The end.