Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just for Fun!

This is a picture of Dale sitting out in his rocking chair. Now that's nothing unusual for him, but I just thought it was comical that he's sitting outside when it's so cold that you have to have your hood on!! He loves to rock and he loves the outdoors!!
After visiting my sisters for a few days (pictures are forthcoming) I got to visit Jodee, Braden and Brighton for two whole days! It was so much fun. Brighton has changed so much since Christmas.
She just loves to open that mouth and smile, smile, smile. And she loves her bath!
When we went to dinner, she was sitting in a high chair facing the people as they left the restaurant. She is such a flirt and people just kept stopping and flirting back!
Yep, that's me with my Brighton.
Now tell me she isn't exicted to have me there!!
Here's her "laughing out loud" smile.
And I actually got a picture of a smile without her mouth wide open!!
This is her "I absolutely adore you, Grandma" smile!
I did take pictures of Jodee and Braden, too. BUT they were blurry! Sorry!

5 comments:

Jami West said...

Brighton is seriously a sweetheart!! She is so CUTE!!! I'm glad you got to spend time with them. I know Jodee was so excited about it. I love the picture of her flirting. That is too funny!

Braden and Jodee said...

It was so much fun having you stay with us! We loved every minute :) We might not be able to take Brighton out in Vegas with her being such a flirt!

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures. She's such a smiley baby!

Jodee said...

I got caught up with my daughter and forgot to post about Dad's picture up top! That cracks me up :-P

Cristina said...

Beautiful pics